Benefits of Membership
- Be part of the world’s biggest factory-sponsored motorcycle club, with over a million fellow members across the globe. Be welcomed by other members and H.O.G.® chapters wherever you travel.
- ABCs of Touring. Win great prizes including Harley-Davidson® Motorclothes® and other cool stuff.
- Earn a Safe Rider Skills pin and patch when you attend an official motorcycle riding school, or take part in a course arranged by your H.O.G.® chapter.
- Receive a pin and patch when you sign up for the Mileage Programme. Receive further individual patches as you successfully complete increasing mileage increments.
- All lady riders receive a free Ladies of Harley® pin and patch.
- Special discounts and VIP services at selected hotels and travel establishments worldwide.
- Reduced entrance fee at selected H.O.G.® and Harley-Davidson® rallies in Europe.
- Free Touring map of the Europe, Middle-East and Africa region.
- H.O.G.® will assist you to ship your H-D® motorcycle overseas for events or relocations.
- Quarterly HOG® magazine delivered to your door.
- Quarterly electronic HOG® Africa magazine.
- Monthly HOG® eMagazine keeps you up-to-date on upcoming H.O.G.® events and reportbacks.
- Submit your riding or rally stories for publication in the magazine and/or on www.hogafrica.com.
- View all information about H.O.G.® membership in South Africa as well as local events and rallies on the www.HOGAfrica.com website
- www.hogeuropegallery.com is another great website with videos and photos from events in the greater EMEA region.
- HOG Officer Training (HOT) courses. Share your experience as a H.O.G.® Chapter Officer and learn to organise events and manage your chapter effectively.
- Chapter Directors are invited to our annual get-together to address any concerns of Officers or Members and share their events with other chapters.
- The Customer Care Centre takes care of all member issues. Call their toll-free number 00800 1111-2223 or email “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Join a local H.O.G.® Chapter to benefit from their weekly and monthly social events, outrides, breakfast runs and other biking activities.
*Additional charges may apply to some benefits – please consult the H.O.G.® Membership Guide.
Free phone: 00800 11112223